TeamViewer is a remote access program that can be used to view or control another device from a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It works on most popular operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
TeamViewer offers convenient options for remote control of a connected computer from any PC or mobile device at hand. With the help of the program, you can work with your home or work PC, view files or launch applications by setting up the connection with just a couple of mouse clicks or a few taps on the smartphone screen.
The program allows you to help friends or relatives (if they have any problems with the device) or provide support for work computers, which is especially appreciated by system administrators in large organizations.
TeamViewer provides a secure and reliable connection between devices. Data transmission uses end-to-end encryption with 256-bit RSA keys. This means that the user’s personal information is reliably protected even when connected via public Wi-Fi networks, and also eliminates the need to establish and configure a VPN connection.
A portable version of the application is available for Windows OS. It can be downloaded to a USB flash drive and used on any PC. This solution is very convenient in cases where installing the software on an existing computer is not possible, for example, at work or in a public place.
TeamViewer provides remote access and allows you not only to conveniently control equipment from a distance, but also to exchange messages and files between devices. In addition, using the program, you can print text documents located on a remote PC with a local printer.
Among other functions and features of the program:
- establishing a connection between computers and mobile devices with different platforms,
- providing access to the screen of a remote device,
- bringing the remote computer out of sleep mode, rebooting and installing software,
- control standalone PCs, servers, Android devices, public screens or vending machines,
- grouping contacts for simpler navigation (you can also add users to the blacklist),
- showing your own desktop or presentations to other people;
- establishing a connection bypassing firewalls, blocked ports;
- high data transfer rate and good image quality.
With all its advantages and a wide range of functions, the program is easy to use and has intuitive controls.
Let’s take a look at how TeamViewer differs from TeamViewer Portable, and what TeamViewer QuickSupport, TeamViewer QuickJoin and TeamViewer Host can be used for.
Windows: 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 32|64-bit
Mac: macOS 10.14 or higher
Linux: Debian 9, 10 and 20; Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 20.04 LTS and 21.04; Mint 19x and 20x; Fedora 33 and 34; Red Hat Enterprise 7x and 8x; CentOS 7x and 8x; SUSE Enterprise 15x and openSUSE 15x
Android: 4.4 or higher
iPhone, iPad: iOS 12 or higher, iPadOS 13
Chrome OS: Chrome 38 or higher
To download the appropriate version of TeamViewer, select one from the table on this page and click “Download”.
|TeamViewer||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||15.20.6||31.27 MB|
| Download x64 ↓
Download x32 ↓
|TeamViewer Portable||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||15.20.6||35.87 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickSupport||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||15.20.6||19.17 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickJoin||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||15.20.6||17.65 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer Host||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||15.20.6||19.50 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer||macOS||15.20.6||76.17 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickSupport||macOS||15.20.6||42.06 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickJoin||macOS||15.20.6||39.73 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer Host||macOS||15.20.6||63.51 MB||Download ↓|
How to install the application
To install TeamViewer on your computer, you must:
- Double-click on the distribution to start the installation.
- Select the desired version of the program – for remote control of other devices or for remote work from the PC on which the software is being installed.
- Specify how the utility will be used – for personal or commercial purposes.
- If necessary, open additional options to change the installation folder.
- Start the installation process.
After a few moments, the operation will be completed.
For Android and iOS
You can download TeamViewer to your phone from the Google Play Store or the App Store, or download it as an APK file.
The standard configuration of the program allows you to start managing computers and smartphones without additional adjustments. To connect to another device, just follow a few simple steps:
- Run the application on the primary and managed computers.
- Enter the Partner ID in the “Control Remote Computer” field.
- Click “Connect” and enter the password generated on the managed computer.
- Confirm access on the dependent device.
For detailed program settings, go to Extras – Options. In this section, you’ll find many options – from the application’s appearance to security and audio settings – that will make your interactions with the program easy, safe and comfortable.