TeamViewer is the most popular remote access program. Its success is due to simple controls, low system requirements, great features and support for all major operating systems. MacOS is no exception either.
TeamViewer for Mac features
TeamViewer for Mac has a number of advantages over other similar programs:
- Access to remote computers does not require any special configuration.
- The ability to transfer files between computers is available.
- Since the program supports group conferences, you can provide access to the meeting at any time.
- The application is cross-platform. You can install TeamViewer on your Mac to get access to a remote Windows PC or an Android phone.
And the best part is that TeamViewer is free for personal or non-commercial use.
Let’s take a look at how what TeamViewer QuickSupport, TeamViewer QuickJoin and TeamViewer Host can be used for.
To download the appropriate version of TeamViewer for macOS, select one from the table on this page and click “Download”.
|TeamViewer||macOS||15.20.6||76.17 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickSupport||macOS||15.20.6||42.06 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer QuickJoin||macOS||15.20.6||39.73 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer Host||macOS||15.20.6||63.51 MB||Download ↓|
How to install the application
To install TeamViewer on your computer, you must:
- Double-click on the distribution to start the installation.
- Select the desired version of the program – for remote control of other devices or for remote work from the PC on which the software is being installed.
- Specify how the utility will be used – for personal or commercial purposes.
- If necessary, open additional options to change the installation folder.
- Start the installation process.
After a few moments, the operation will be completed.
The standard configuration of the program allows you to start managing computers and smartphones without additional adjustments. To connect to another device, just follow a few simple steps:
- Run the application on the primary and managed computers.
- Enter the Partner ID in the “Control Remote Computer” field.
- Click “Connect” and enter the password generated on the managed computer.
- Confirm access on the dependent device.
For detailed program settings, go to Extras – Options. In this section, you’ll find many options – from the application’s appearance to security and audio settings – that will make your interactions with the program easy, safe and comfortable.