For a long time, one of the most popular versions of TeamViewer is the seventh. Its success is due to the fact that it supports an extensive list of operating systems, from Windows 2000 to the latest such as 8 and 10. It is also one of the best remote access programs in general.
TeamViewer 7 features
Starting with the seventh version, the program has some interesting features that many similar applications lack. Here is a list of some of them:
- The program began to support work on multiple monitors.
- Before: the login and password had to be re-entered each time to access a certain device, now: it became possible to save this data.
- The ability to record a demonstration of the screen of the interlocutor.
- Users who use mobile devices can also now participate in conferences.
- More stable operation of the virtual network.
- Increased speed of data transfer between computers due to automatic compression.
- There are more options for chat.
- Messages can now be saved.
- The appearance of the program has become more attractive.
Also, several changes were made regarding optimization, networking and other factors, thanks to which the application became much more stable and less energy intensive.
Let’s take a look at how TeamViewer 7 differs from TeamViewer Portable, and what TeamViewer QuickSupport, TeamViewer QuickJoin and TeamViewer Host can be used for.
Download TeamViewer 7
To download the appropriate version of TeamViewer 7, select one from the table on this page and click “Download”.
|TeamViewer 7||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||7.0.25||4.79 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 Portable||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||7.0.25||7.51 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 QuickSupport||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||7.0.25||3.90 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 QuickJoin||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||7.0.25||3.59 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 Host||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||7.0.25||4.47 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7||macOS||7.0.25||19.34 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 QuickSupport||macOS||7.0.25||13.17 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 QuickJoin||macOS||7.0.25||13.25 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 7 Host||macOS||7.0.25||18.83 MB||Download ↓|
How to install the application
To install TeamViewer on your computer, you must:
- Double-click on the distribution to start the installation.
- Select the desired version of the program – for remote control of other devices or for remote work from the PC on which the software is being installed.
- Specify how the utility will be used – for personal or commercial purposes.
- If necessary, open additional options to change the installation folder.
- Start the installation process.
After a few moments, the operation will be completed.
For Android and iOS
You can download TeamViewer 7 to your phone from the Google Play Store or the App Store, or download it as an APK file.
TeamViewer 7 .apk
from Google Play
The standard configuration of the program allows you to start managing computers and smartphones without additional adjustments. To connect to another device, just follow a few simple steps:
- Run the application on the primary and managed computers.
- Enter the Partner ID in the “Control Remote Computer” field.
- Click “Connect” and enter the password generated on the managed computer.
- Confirm access on the dependent device.
For detailed program settings, go to Extras – Options. In this section, you’ll find many options – from the application’s appearance to security and audio settings – that will make your interactions with the program easy, safe and comfortable.