AnyDesk for Mac is a remote desktop software that is secure and almost instantly responsive. The innovative DeskRT codec efficiently compresses images, making working with a remote desktop as easy as working with your own. Connections are protected by asymmetric TLS 1.2 encryption with key exchange when each connection is checked.
Anydesk functionality on Mac
What features and functionality does AnyDesk on Mac offer:
- Two-factor authorization. A scammer who accidentally recognizes the login and / or picks up a password will still not get access to the computer due to the need to enter an additional code.
- Use of “banking” tools for protection against unauthorized access — TLS 1.2 technology and RSA 2048 asymmetric cryptosystem keys.
- Multilingual – 27 languages available.
- Wake-on-LAN – you can wake up a “sleeping” machine, connect and start working immediately.
- Flexible session recording. The program allows you to record any actions that the user performs with the device on the other end of the wire – just set the start and end time of the recording.
- Transfer files without restrictions. The file management session can be run in parallel with the remote access session in a separate tab.
- Remote printing allows you to print data to the printer from any connected computer.
- Simultaneous remote access to multiple machines.
- Saving, downloading pictures in PNG format.
- Obtaining remote access to a computer without confirmation by entering a password.
- Getting the contents of the monitored machine’s clipboard.
- There are different access modes (unattended, interactive, one-time password) and different access rights that can be flexibly configured.
Before you download AnyDesk for Mac, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements:
- Operating system mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or higher;
- Availability of RAM – at least 512 MB;
- Free hard disk or SSD space of 9 MB or more.
Download Anydesk for Mac
Depending on the version of the operating system, select the desired version of the program and download AnyDesk for macOS.
For 10.10 Yosemite
How to install the program
- On macOS, the process for installing new software is simple:
- Wait for the dmg archive to download and automatically mount as an external drive;
- If the file does not start automatically, open the file manager, find the Downloads folder in it;
- Drag the program icon to the applications folder;
- Wait for the end of the installation process, the computer will show the progress of the installation in graphical mode;
- Open Finder, then find the Applications tab and launch AnyDesk.
To get started, just enter the ID and password to access the remote computer. The program will automatically connect.
If the connection fails, check that the ID used is correct and correct, or restart AnyDesk.