TeamViewer is one of the most popular remote access programs. You can download it for free on our website. In this article we’re going to cover the features of TeamViewer 9, as well as how to download and install the program.
TeamViewer 9 features
In the 9th version of the program, the interface was changed and several functions were added. Downloading TeamViewer on a PC provides the user with the following features:
- Ability to use TeamViewer without installation on the device (TeamViewer Portable).
- Ability to work with large databases.
- Ability to open multiple windows at once with remote access.
- File transfer.
- High sound quality in conference mode.
- Save your own video recording in AVI format.
- Ability to move the toolbar around the perimeter of the screen.
Version 9 of TeamViewer was endowed with the “Wake-on-LAN” function. With it, the user can connect from another computer through a router or network connection.
It is also necessary to note the level of security of the program. Personal data is protected by two-factor verification. In TeamViewer, you can create a blacklist of contacts and computers that will subsequently not be able to communicate or connect to the user’s device. Each time you log in, a new password will be generated, visible only to you.
Let’s take a look at how TeamViewer 9 differs from TeamViewer Portable, and what TeamViewer QuickSupport, TeamViewer QuickJoin and TeamViewer Host can be used for.
Download TeamViewer 9
To download the appropriate version of TeamViewer 9, select one from the table on this page and click “Download”.
|TeamViewer 9||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||9.0.25||7.75 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 Portable||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||9.0.25||11.71 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 QuickSupport||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||9.0.25||5.85 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 QuickJoin||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||9.0.25||5.30 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 Host||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||9.0.25||6.69 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9||macOS||9.0.25||20.72 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 QuickSupport||macOS||9.0.25||12.82 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 QuickJoin||macOS||9.0.25||12.71 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 9 Host||macOS||9.0.25||15.64 MB||Download ↓|
How to install the application
To install TeamViewer on your computer, you must:
- Double-click on the distribution to start the installation.
- Select the desired version of the program – for remote control of other devices or for remote work from the PC on which the software is being installed.
- Specify how the utility will be used – for personal or commercial purposes.
- If necessary, open additional options to change the installation folder.
- Start the installation process.
After a few moments, the operation will be completed.
For Android and iOS
You can download TeamViewer 9 to your phone from the Google Play Store or the App Store, or download it as an APK file.
TeamViewer 9 .apk
from Google Play
The standard configuration of the program allows you to start managing computers and smartphones without additional adjustments. To connect to another device, just follow a few simple steps:
- Run the application on the primary and managed computers.
- Enter the Partner ID in the “Control Remote Computer” field.
- Click “Connect” and enter the password generated on the managed computer.
- Confirm access on the dependent device.
For detailed program settings, go to Extras – Options. In this section, you’ll find many options – from the application’s appearance to security and audio settings – that will make your interactions with the program easy, safe and comfortable.