TeamViewer is a software package that, once installed, allows you to connect to another computer or smartphone for remote access or control. Like any other program, it is periodically updated and improved, which makes it large in size. Not every computer, especially with an outdated hardware, will be able to properly work with the latest version of the program. In this case, it is best to install a previous version, such as TeamViewer 10.
TeamViewer 10 features
TeamViewer 10 was released in 2015. But, despite its venerable age, it still has enough advantages for comfortable remote work, namely:
- Improved performance and optimized RAM usage.
- Ability to add pictures in chats and profiles.
- You can save the history of correspondence.
- Improved data privacy protection and file transfer between devices.
- Contacts are searched automatically.
- There are new options for computers running Linux and Mac operating systems.
- After version 9, the interface has been updated.
- The ability to exchange data with a smartphone via Dropbox storage has become available.
- Improved sound and video quality.
- You can hold conferences with limited access for other users.
- Using the whiteboard is available for all participants.
This version is very easy to use, has a simple and intuitive interface. The program is free for private or non-commercial use.
Let’s take a look at how TeamViewer 10 differs from TeamViewer Portable, and what TeamViewer QuickSupport, TeamViewer QuickJoin and TeamViewer Host can be used for.
Download TeamViewer 10
To download the appropriate version of TeamViewer 10, select one from the table on this page and click “Download”.
|TeamViewer 10||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||10.0.25||9.84 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 Portable||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||10.0.25||14.40 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 QuickSupport||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||10.0.25||6.95 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 QuickJoin||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||10.0.25||6.34 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 Host||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP||10.0.25||8.55 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10||macOS 10.7||10.0.25||21.33 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 QuickSupport||macOS 10.7||10.0.25||13.97 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 QuickJoin||macOS 10.7||10.0.25||13.84 MB||Download ↓|
|TeamViewer 10 Host||macOS 10.7||10.0.25||19.88 MB||Download ↓|
How to install the application
To install TeamViewer on your computer, you must:
- Double-click on the distribution to start the installation.
- Select the desired version of the program – for remote control of other devices or for remote work from the PC on which the software is being installed.
- Specify how the utility will be used – for personal or commercial purposes.
- If necessary, open additional options to change the installation folder.
- Start the installation process.
After a few moments, the operation will be completed.
For Android and iOS
You can download TeamViewer 10 to your phone from the Google Play Store or the App Store, or download it as an APK file.
TeamViewer 10 .apk
from Google Play
The standard configuration of the program allows you to start managing computers and smartphones without additional adjustments. To connect to another device, just follow a few simple steps:
- Run the application on the primary and managed computers.
- Enter the Partner ID in the “Control Remote Computer” field.
- Click “Connect” and enter the password generated on the managed computer.
- Confirm access on the dependent device.
For detailed program settings, go to Extras – Options. In this section, you’ll find many options – from the application’s appearance to security and audio settings – that will make your interactions with the program easy, safe and comfortable.