After entering the settings, you need to add AnyDesk to the list of blocked connections. To do this, follow the path IP => Firewall => Layer 7 Protocols, click on +.
In the window that opens, in the “Name” field, enter the word “BlockList”. In the “Regexp” field, enter the command ^.+(A|B).*$, where:
- A and B are the names of programs for which you need to block remote connection to the computer;
- Vertical bar is a separator between program names.
If you want to block remote connection programs, this line might look like ^.+(AnyDesk|TeamViewer).*$. Click “OK” to save the information.
After that, go to the “Mangle” => “General” tab. To disable AnyDesk connection:
- In the “Chain” line, select the “Forward” option.
- In the line “Src. Address” enter the internal IP address of your computer.
- In the “Connection Mark” line, choose “BlockList_conn”.
Then go to the “Action” tab, in the first line select the “drop” option and click “OK”.
Now, when you try to connect to a PC via AnyDesk, the router will automatically terminate the connection.