Journalist and columnist in the IT field. Website creator and administrator.
Ask an expert
I want to remotely control my computer from my smartphone. How to set up TeamViewer on the phone? Will I be able to give commands to a remote PC without using a mouse?
The mobile version of TeamViewer is available for download in the AppStore (for iPhone) and Google Play Store (for Android devices). After installing the program, run it. Then:
- Accept the terms of the license agreement by clicking the “Agree and continue” button.
- Click “Allow” to receive program notifications.
- Ask the user of the second device for ID and password for remote connection.The partner can transfer data by mail, via instant messengers, personally.
- Enter the transferred ID in the “Partner ID” field and click the “Remote control” button.
- Enter the partner’s password, click the “OK” button.
- Read the instructions for touch control, click on “Continue”.
- The screen of the second device will be displayed on the screen of your smartphone.Now you can control it remotely, manage files, etc.
After you set up remote access in TeamViewer, the desktop wallpaper may turn off. If the program shortcuts remain in place, there is no need to worry. TeamViewer turns off wallpaper display to improve performance.