The data transfer rate and the amount of information transferred in TeamViewer are limited. For this reason, the application can only be used to play games with primitive graphics. When you launch high-budget AAA class computer games, there are going to be lags and freezes. The lower the performance of the PC, the more crashes there will be.
It is recommended to install the VPN driver before starting the game. With it, users will be able not only to play through TeamViewer, but also to share files, set up access for other users, and hide their location.
The procedure for setting up remote access through TeamViewer for a gamer:
- Connect both PCs to the Internet, install TeamViewer on them, log in to an existing account or create a new one.
- On both devices, click on “Menu”, then click on “Extras” and “Options”.
- Select “Advanced” – “Show advanced options”.
- Scroll to “Advanced network settings” and click “Install” next to “Install VPN driver”.
- After the driver installation is completed, click “OK” two times to close all windows inside the program.
- Go to “Remote Control”. On your PC, in the “Enter Partner ID” field, enter the ID assigned to the second computer, and click the “Connect” button.
After that, a connection will be established between the two computers. You can enter the game on a remote computer and play it together with a friend.